Monday, May 9, 2011

Contact Us (Basically just Contact Me)

Hey all you FANS... I mean CLASSMATES!!! Just wanted to let you know, I was talking with my associate Jack Fletcher throughout the last week, and I told him I was going to do something that will improve both the Blog and the Channel!!! It is my new Help and Support Email, so just email this address and ask any questions, just not any stupid questions like: "When are you going to post a new question?" So here it is:
                                                              
stripedshirthelp@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I am a witness to prove that he did, in fact, talk to that about me.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaah, I mangled my words. I meant to say,
    "I am a witness to prove that he did, in fact, talk to me about that."
    _____________
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely disregard that first comment. You might as well delete it, in order to avoid confusion, hysteria, and lawsuits.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to my comment?
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the only person to comment!
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is getting monotonous.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somebody HELP!
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete