Thursday, May 26, 2011

Introducing... (Man, I'm introducing a lot of things lately) STRIPED SHIRT EXPRESS!!!

See me if you want to read the manual on how it works, or you could go the company's founder, Jack Fletcher for more information. That's right, the brilliant mind of Jack Fletcher came up with SSE, not me!!! He showed the idea to me and I loved it. I wrote the manual earlier (The day of D.A.R.E. Graduation) today, right after D.A.R.E. Graduation ended. To learn more, comment on this post, or ask me or Jack. I want to know if there should be a new Blog coming out for SSE. Even though Striped Shirt Channel was just released earlier this May.  Let me know, and HAPPY END OF SCHOOL!!! There will be a very special post this Tuesday!!!

8 comments:

  1. What is it?
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i work with u

    -alexis-

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new nickname is dr.awesome

    -alexis-
    aka MRS.AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok go on utube and type in A Walmart Adventure


    -mrs awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/profile?annotation_id=annotation_464271&feature=iv&user=cubbyradio

    this guy needs 2 get a lifelike i said on 1 of them about the single ladies click the 1 pop up


    misawesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I am late to reply to your employment inquiry.
    Ask Michael Ben, not me.
    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOCTOR awesome? Now hold on, that is bordering on infringement of the copyright of Dr. Mayonnaise! This could mean piracy, lawsuits, and fines! Oh my!
    -Jack
    the REAL Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mail will be on time, I'll give you BILLY MAY'S GUARANTEE!!


    click "The Duke of Samelot" to find out what I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete